One thing that has never been documented is that wealthy people can exploit government by intentionally causing economic collapse in order to increase their own wealth (each statement supported by references).
- Net Worth of Congress Up 25 Percent Since Economic Collapse
- Wealth Disparity in the United States and its Effects on Democracy
- Koch Wealth Grew By $33 Billion During Great Recession
- The second surge of bank foreclosures is coming ... will produce many millionaires ... Donald Trump.
- Texas: HCR 148, refusing to implement the federal Real ID Act of 2005.
- Texas: SCR 40, opposed the federal Real ID Act of 2005.
US Department of Labor Statistics indicates this kind of economic exploitation has happened every time republicans have occupied the white house with just one exception during the past century.
- President . . . . Unemployment Change . . . . Immigration Policy
- Harding (R) . . . .+0.3%/yr (collapse) . . . . . . . . . . .Anti-immigration
- Coolidge (R) . . . . 0.0%/yr (no change) . . . . . . . . No Enforcement
- Hoover (R) . . . . +2.5%/yr (collapse) . . . . . . . . . .Anti-immigration
- Roosevelt (D) . . .-0.9%/yr (better) . . . . . . . . . . . .Pro-immigration
- Truman (D) . . . . -0.15%/yr (better) . . . . . . . . . . . . Pro-immigration
- Eisenhower (R) . +0.3%/yr (collapse) . . . . . . . . Anti-immigration
- Kennedy (D) . . . . 0.0%/yr (no change) . . . . . . . . Pro-immigration
- Johnson (D) . . . .-0.4%/yr (better) . . . . . . . . . . . .Pro-immigration
- Nixon (R) . . . . . . +0.3%/yr (collapse) . . . . . . . . .Anti-immigration
- Ford (R) . . . . . . . +0.9%/yr (collapse) . . . . . . . . . Anti-immigration
- Carter (D) . . . . . . -0.15%/yr (better) . . . . . . . . . . Pro-immigration
- Regan (R) . . . . . . -0.2%/yr (better) . . . . . . . . . . . Pro-immigration
- Bush I (R) . . . . . .+0.5%/yr (collapse) . . . . . . . . . Anti-immigration
- Clinton (D) . . . . . -0.4%/yr (better) . . . . . . . . . . . .Pro-immigration
- Bush II (R) . . . . . . 0.2%/yr (collapse) . . . . . . . . . . Anti-immigration
- Obama (D) . . . . . - 0.1%/yr (better) . . . . . . . . . . . Pro-immigration
Why do voters choose politicians that will collapse the economy?
Internet and cable TV allow uneducated white supremacists to masquerade as encyclopedias and 'media experts' that can influence voters by claiming that deportation creates jobs despite evidence to the contrary.
- Article showing Wikipedia is run by white supremacist promoting lies since 2001
- Unbiased article covering the exact same topic before racist censorship by Wikipedia
- College dropout William Randolf Hearst used his newspapers to aggravate racial tensions ...
- College dropouts Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, and Barry Diller dominate conservative media
- Rupert Murdoch founds Fox News in 1996
- Murdock publishes cartoon of police shooting a chimp described as President Obama
- Fox News claims Asians are lazy and white people do all the work
- “Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?” - R. Limbaugh
- "Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies." Fox Questioning Congressman's Islamic Heritage
- Democrats use return on investment (ROI) to justify social programs that create wealth
- Republicans eliminate social programs regardless of ROI benefits
There are three main policy areas that impact econiomy growth. Repulican policies clash with democrat in each one.
Policy changes effect youth first because declining opportunities block entry into the workforce.
Standardized testing averages 1 out of every 6 school days, requiring 17% more non-teaching personnel. This accounts for $14 billion of the $42 billion federal education budget for 2013. The federal education budget was $23 billion in 2000. After subtracting the cost of test days and accounting for the effects of inflation, education spending actually went down by 15% between 2000 and 2013 even though cost went up.
Testing reduced education by 30 days per year between 1970 and 2013 corresponding with a noticible decine in school performance because students receive 17% less education than they received in 1970. When political mandates are subtracted, like Creation Science, the effect is even more dramatic.
- National Institutes of Health
- Less than high school: $20,000/year, 12% unemploymen, & 60% of the prison population
- High school: 50% more income, 30% less unemployment, & just under half of the prison population
- College: 220% more income, 60% less unemployment, & less than 5% of the prison population
- Professional: 360% more income, 80% less unemploymen, & negligible incarceration
Post-911 funding policy blocked access to documentation by requiring immigrants to pay the cost for border security, which is impossible on a $13,000 income. States that ban foreign born workers collapse their agricultural industry because US citizens refuse to do those jobs.
Mexico's census went from 97 million in 2000 to 113 million by 2010. Latin fertility rates are about the same as the US, so birth rate is not involved. Employer penalties prevent an accurate immigrant count in the United States.
Estimates by Bear-Stearns investment firm say the undocumented immigrant population "...may be as high as 20 million people." in 2005. Republican think tanks acknowlege undocumented immigrants declined to about 11 million as of 2013. US Cenus and ICE have no accurate count mostly because undocumented immigrants are not documented.
One reason for immigrant decline is that islamophobia created race profiling programs that outlawed brown skin everywhere exept Texas.
- The justice department classified Latinos as "Muslim Terrorists"
- Bush race profiling grants go to California and Arizona with worst economic collapse
- Immigrant car seizures at California DUI checkpoints violate the Forth Amendment but prove profitable for cities
Texas economy boomed during the Great Recession because Texas HCR 148 and SCR 40 outlawed deporations of non-criminal migrant workers because the Real ID Act suspended the constitution while skyrocketing visa fees blocked access to documentation.
Apart from Reagan, every Republican president has outlawed immigration to "protect American jobs for Americans" despite the fact that foreign born workers dominate farm labor where almost no US citizens are employed.
This population decline occurred after the revised Patriot Act that legalized state and local auto-theft from immigrants that can't get drivers licenses because employers refuse to pay the $1,500 documentation fee for foreign workers.
Consumer protection for financial products was eliminated by republicans in 2003.
The Glass-Steagall Act of 1933 created 3 different finance industries, where banks and insurance are regulated by states and the stock exchange is regulated by the federal government. This prohibited commingling of funds between banking, stock exchange, and insurance funds. The Great Depression was not repeated from 1947 until 2006 because this legislation prevented inflationary policies.
The Gram-Leachy-Bliley of 1999 legalized the co-mingling of funds between bank, security, and insurance industries. Banks are prohibited from participating in sub-prime mortgage lending, but this makes that practice legal in 2003. This undermines the authority of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and eliminates the kind of predatory lender consumer protection that prevented another Great Depression from 1943 until 2006.
The Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 allows mortgages to be bundled and sold as stock on the New York Stock Exchange. Loan companies legally sell toxic sub-prime mortgage "derivatives" to retirement pension companies using the stock market based on the false assumption that loan defaults can be recovered throught the foreclosure process. That undermines the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and Social Security Administration.
The Responsible Lending Act of 2003 eliminated state consumer protection agency regulation of banking and insurance. Banks grow enormous by crossing state and international borders. This quickly undermines the capacity of Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. As much as 5 million unaffordable sub-prime loans are created annually from 2003 until 2009.
This works fine until two things happen.
- Immigrant vehicle police auctions collapses automotive demand
- Foreclosure explosion collapses the real estaste market when immgrants flee
The Patriot Act and Real ID Act create enough reverse immigration to produce approximately 20 million abandoned dwellings between 2005 and 2010 due to a combination of direct abandonment by immigrants and job losses created by consumer demand lost when immigrants leave.