Susan Rice is the most qualified as Secretary of State, with over 20 years experience in foreign relations.
- Ph.D. International Relations (Rhode Scolar)
- Current Ambassador to United Nations (unanimous consent)
- National Security Council Staff under Clinton
By contrast, republicans are backing John Kerry, who has 4 years experience in foreign relations as the committee chair in congress and no relevant degree. After they all backed Susan Rice 4 years ago.
Who is criticizing Susan Rice? Why? And who is actually responsible for Benghazi?
- McCain - I will hate gooks (asians) as long as I live; endorses George Wallace Jr. (white supremacist)
- Graham - GOP Needs More Angry White Men (white supremacist)
- Lieberman - Introduces Racist Bill in congress (wants to strip citizenship from all Muslims)
Joe Lieberman stopped criticizing Rice after the press began to point out that he is white supremacist, which could be dangerous in a democrat state. McCain and Graham have no problem being labeled as racist because that is how republican states have been choosing their politicians.
In fact, McCain, Graham, and Lieberman know Susan Rice was ordered by the CIA to alter her remarks, so Susan Rice's public remarks can be proven to not be politically motivated.
Where did Susan Rice actually obtain the information the GOP is using to criticize her?
- Report: The CIA Edited Susan Rice’s Talking Points On Benghazi Attack
- Bureaucratic Battle Blunted Libya Attack 'Talking Points'
John Petraeus is actually responsible for the remarks made by Susan Rice. The critics know that.
John Petraeus has not been criticized for provided the Benghazi briefing delivered by Susan Rice. John Petraeus is the only white male involved in the Benghazi event, and he has been totally omitted from the republican talking points regarding that event.
In fact, John Boehner is the person most responsible for the Benghazi massacre because the funding bill he got passed by the House of Representatives cut $450 million from diplomatic security funding, which eliminated several squads of marines from every embassy facility throughout the world. Benghazi was inevitable.
Only the House of Representatives can originate legislation for government spending.
That means the republican political agenda is 100% responsible for the Benghazi Massacre.
The critics know that.
In fact, the reason republicans want to kill Susan Rice's nomination is motivated by an attempt to get a less qualified politician appointed in order to return a fellow white supremacist to congress.
Why do republicans want John Kerry to be Secretary of State? Because they want a special election in Massachusetts to pick Scott Brown.
- Republicans caused Benghazi
- Republicans are fabricating false information involving race and gender hatred to deflect blame
- Republicans want a less qualified white male to be secretary of state
- Republicans blamed an African American female but assigned no blame to white males actually responsible for the press release
- Republicans want a prominent white supremacist that lost his election to be returned to congress
Could McCain, Lieberman, or Graham be any more obvious showing that they back KKK concepts?
I don't think so.