Conservative news organizations agree: Romney won the debate by lying and threatening to fire the moderator.
Romney claims a 20% tax cut for wealthy won't increase a) the China deficit $5 trillion, or b) taxes for middle class and poor by $5 trillion?
Do people really think money comes from the tooth fairy?
OOoooohhhhhh .................. I see.
Romney is going to print money like Germany did during World War II after running on anti-money printing platform to confuse everyone.
I get it!!!
If you are going to lie, then you better make it so big nobody can even get their arms around it.
Some people think money sitting in a bank vault will buy more products that creates more consumer demand.
That has been debunked by a century of proof that unemployment goes up under every republican president except Reagan who increased taxes on the wealthy and increased education spending (like a democrat)?
- President . . . . . . Unemployment Change
- Truman (D) . . . -0.15% Avg. Per Year
- Eisenhower (R) . 0.357% Avg. Per Year
- Kennedy (D) . . . 0.066% Avg. Per Year
- Johnson (D) . . . -0.42% Avg. Per Year
- Nixon (R) . . . . . 0.333% Avg. Per Year
- Ford (R) . . . . . . 0.933% Avg. Per Year
- Carter (D) . . . . -0.15% Avg. Per Year
- Regan (R) . . . . -0.2% Avg. Per Year
- Bush I (R) . . . . . 0.5% Avg. Per Year
- Clinton (D) . . . -0.438% Avg. Per Year
- Bush II (R) . . . .0.263% Avg. Per Year
So Mitt Romney won the debate by lying and threatening to get the moderator fired.